If you want to help somebody, start with your body.
To put it simply, you need to relax.
Your body is taking on everything life throws at it. Massage therapy is that tender, loving care every body needs from time to time. Massage therapy revives, rejuvenates and relieves the mind, body and soul. Just take a look at the many benefits that come with a relaxing massage:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce pain
- Improve circulation
- Eliminate toxins
- Improve flexibility
- Improve sleep
- Enhance immunity
- Reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling
- Help ease sports related injuries and fatigue
- Alleviate Anxiety and Depression
Book Now http://www.3rdeyetherapy.com/book-appointment.html
- Swedish massage. This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep Tissue massage. This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage, but it's geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
- Hot Stone Massage. This massage melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each 1 ½ -hour hot stone massage session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body.
- 877 77 MASSAGE www.3rdeyetherapy.com